(Redirected from Chicks)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chick or chicks in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A chick is a bird that has not yet reached adulthood.
Chick or chicks may also refer to:
- Chick Island, in Lake Erie, Canada
- Chick Springs, Taylors, South Carolina, United States, a mineral spring
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Chick (1928 film), a 1928 British film
- Chick (1936 film), a 1936 British film
- Chick (novel), a 1923 novel by Edgar Wallace
- Chick, a Dutch pornographic magazine published by Joop Wilhelmus
- "Chick", song by Brockhampton
- "Chicks", an episode of the television series Teletubbies
- Les Nanas (The Chicks), a 1985 French comedy film
- Grand Rapids Chicks, a part of the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League from 1945 to 1954
- Lancaster Red Roses, formerly named the Lancaster Chicks in 1894-1895, based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Memphis Chicks, a former minor league team in Memphis, Tennessee
- Milwaukee Chicks, in the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League in 1944
- Sumter Chicks, a former minor league team in Sumter, South Carolina
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.